Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm huge.

I'm not even going to pretend to make this about anything else except my belly. Good gracious I got big this week! I was definitely feeling bigger, but it was confirmed by two different people over the last 2 days, who had just seen me within the past week.

I don't think we can call it a bump anymore. What's something bigger than a bump? A mountain? Yeah, we'll call it a horizontal moutain.

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and feeling every bit of it. I'm hoping she's working on the no-more than 40 week plan and not the 42 week plan. I can't imagine being pregnant for 5 more weeks!


Horizontal Mountain Watch 2009

9 comments:

Lisa F said...

You look SO good though! I can't believe you haven't swollen at all (LUCKY YOU) - you are definitely cooking a baby though! Oh - and I tried all the "tricks" to get baby to come and none of them worked. Spicy food just gave me heartburn.

Mom(Mary) said...

Three weeks from today.Mom is ready and Grandma can't wait. Thanks for the picture. I didn't want to ask.Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You still look great .. but I think you have dropped.. She must be ready to arrive anyday now. Take it easy and enjoy the last few days before the BIG Day..
Talk to you soon..

Love Ya,

Mr & Mrs. A.......

Mary said...

Your beautiful. Really, you are.

C Anderson said...

I love the new moniker for "the watch." Since you know everything happens when I leave, she'll arrive sometime btw 8-13 July, when Brad, Big Mama, and me are on the Kenai Penninsula.

Heather said...

Becca, Wow you are so big! I hope you are doing well. I miss you and i love you. I hope everything is going o.k. with you. I will talk to you later. Love, Heather

Just a Girl in a Port said...

You look amazing!

Cook that Coastie baby! :)

Laura (idget16) said...

Almost there! Can't wait to see those pictures from the photo shoot!

Amy said...

Found your blog while cruising through blogs. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Many happy wishes headed your way!