Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eye candy back track

Pictures from the Grand Canyon today are going to have to wait. My camera battery died shortly before sunset tonight (thankfully I was able to get some shooting time in before it happened), so it's charging and I can't connect it to the computer. In the meantime, we'll back track to yesterday since it's early enough for me to wait the bazillion hours it's probably going to take to get pics to upload to blogger!

Enjoy!
The first 7 shots are from various look-out points around the Bryce Canyon Amphitheater. The last two are from Red Canyon, which you drive through on your way out to Bryce.

I'll get Grand Canyon shots up tomorrow if all goes well. We have a looooong driving day from here to Albuquerque, so I probably won't have much to share about the drive. Meanwhile, the Grand Canyon was definitely worth all the extra time we're spending in the car. It was truly amazing and I don't think any pictures will do it justice. If you ever get the chance to visit this treasure, take it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, this is great fun, taking your trip with you. Becca - 3 of the shots you have from Bryce are nearly identical to pictures I took there a few years ago. And I said the same as you about the grand canyon; pictures can't do it justice and if you get a chance, you should go see it. Love Dad/Jeff