Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sometimes I hate him.

Or maybe I'm just jealous. If I tried to do this, I wouldn't be able to actually fall asleep, or Michaela would decide she didn't want to. But, no, they've been like this for at least a half hour, maybe more....




Don't tell him I told you, but I think he would've put her to bed instead of sharing a nap like this, but he had to fly the last two nights and only saw her for about a half hour in the mornings (not counting the 4am feeding), so he needed his daddy time.


Plus, by doing this with her, I was able to do some stuff I wanted to and haven't been able to since he's been gone the last two nights.



But I'm still jealous.

4 comments:

C Anderson said...

The skillz (yeah, with a "z") that men acquire and implement astound me sometimes. Despite your jealousy, that picture will make you all smile in the years to come.

Anonymous said...

I agree.. you will cherish this picture for years to come. maybe next time ..you will be in the picture and Jason will be finishing up things in the house.
Love you guys...

Mr & Mrs A...

Lisa F said...

I would be jealous too!

Mom(Mary)(Grandma) said...

Remember how special it was when you had Daddy time?