Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Come out, come out wherever you are!!!

I'm officially done being pregnant today. What I mean is that I'm 40 weeks today and it's my due date.

Green did not get that memo.


I'm looking down at a ginormous belly and feeling all kinds of fun contractions. Too bad they're not regular or useful.... *sigh*


Anyway, since I'm 40 weeks and Mom is convinced it could happen anytime, she made me take a picture.


So, here ya go.....


Horizontal Mountain Watch 2009


That's all I've got for today. Hopefully the next Horizontal Mountain Watch picture will be the one we snap before we head to the hospital, and I can post it along with a picture of Green!

6 comments:

Mom(Mary) said...

You are definitely ready! Thanks for the picture. It really helps me be a little closer.Love all three of you.

Heather said...

Hi Becca, don't you want to get that baby out of you? Good luck. I love you. I hope it happens soon. I think you need to have the baby so you can sit down again without hurting yourself. Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

My..My...MY... YES you do look ready...But you also look wonderful and very happy.. Hope to hear the good news SOON...

Love Ya...

Mr & Mrs. A......

Great Aunt Gail and Uncle Fran said...

Congratulations...on your little miracle!
Love Great Aunt Gail and Uncle Fran

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...Craig called me this morning with the great news....Hope everyone is doing well...TAlk to you soon..

Love Ya...

Mr & Mrs. A.......

Anonymous said...

Jason and Becca what a beautiful beautiful little girl you have.  She is so alert and strong, Becca you look wonderful and Jason you couldn't look prouder. Dearest Fred you are now a big brother and I know you will handle that title with love and protection.  Love you!  Can't wait to go on a cruise with our newest addition............. Sorry for going under anonymous till I remember my password Love Margie and Megan