Monday, August 25, 2008

Silver Season in Cordova!

Well the last trip to Cordova for the summer (Hopefully) has proven to be both frustrating and very rewarding. The "mudhole" that was refered to in earlier posts has dried up, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since it took 45 mins to drive to it. So as you probably already thinking, the fish are a little harder to find right now. We ended up going out the last three days and have had very little luck. Only about one fish for each of us, that is until today. Today we ended up almost having the three of us limit out (catch three each). I was able to make up for the last three days and limited out quickly. Zach and our swimmer (also a Jason) couldn't quite land the third fish each. Not that we were lacking in the fish department. I ended up catching the biggest fish I have every caught besides a halibut. Sorry Jeff, if you had been here a few weeks later we might have been able to get you one of these in Kodiak. Well that's all for the dialog, I'll just let you enjoy the pictures.

My Monster

Today's Catch = Good eating!



The Boat's Catch

The three of us (Jason, Zach, Myself)

1 comment:

Zach and Beth said...

Thanks for the pics! I was so happy to see a pic of my sexy man (that would be the one in the middle). *snort* Oh, and keep gettin' me some fish!