Saturday, January 22, 2011

Angry birds....

I thought about posting these three pictures on my 365 Project blog, but I think they fit better here. Mostly because I have more of a story to tell about them than I've been sharing on the 365 blog, but also because it's supposed to be ONE picture per day, and I HAVE to post all three of these.

While waiting for our food at lunch today, we were trying to come up with something to keep the toddler occupied. I suggested letting her "play" angry birds on Jason's phone. Needless to say, she didn't really get what she was supposed to do, but she had no problem with Daddy helping out with making the birds fly. I never thought we'd get the reaction we did....

Watching the birds fly....

Wheeee!!!!!!

And then they flew into the wall.... and she said, "Ouch!!" over and over again.

And I laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes. And Jason laughed so hard that he had tears. And my father in law thought maybe we were raising the world's weirdest child. And that maybe he should be concerned about the trauma we're causing our child in her early formative years.

But then I laughed all over again tonight while I was going through the pictures. Because it was hilarious!

I'll probably have to come up with some more toddler-friendly apps for my phone in the near future, but I know what I'll be doing if I need a little pick-me-up in the meantime!

6 comments:

stitcherella said...

Ok, that gave me the BIGGEST laugh this morning. I can't stop giggling.

As an aside...I adore the shirt she is wearing. Where did you get it?

Amy said...

That is just TOOO funny!! What a sweet heart! Miss B loves the Talking Santa app. Her first real word was "Santa" this past Christmas. It's not an appropriate app either. But she loves to hear him say HO HO HO!

Becca and Jason said...

Beth - her sweater was from Target. I don't think they have them in stores anymore, but might have it on clearance online!

Mom(Mary)(Grandma) said...

Way too cute! Made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are GREAT!!!!
Mom/Maryanne and Jim

C Anderson said...

Just you wait. Having that video in her mind- at such a formative year - will make her the next great Dr. Attenborough.