Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun with a baby!

Back when Michaela was only a few weeks old, we did something to her one day that made me tell Jason that she would probably need therapy by the time she turns two. I don't remember what made me say that, but I bet this won't help....

Ha! This is funny, Mom! I'm wearing my walking hat in the house! These little straps taste good!



Ok, it's not really funny anymore. Do you have to show the ears on the hat? No one wants to see those....


Ok, seriously, I don't like this thing anymore.....


No, really... how do I get it off??



This is NOT working!!!



Yeah, take that, hat!




This pacifier is much better. I don't need no stinkin' hat!

Yes, I put the hat on her for my own amusement. Therapy... at two. It'll be my fault. I think I'm ok with that!

2 comments:

Lisa F said...

I have a picture of Abby right next to a fish the day we got home from the hospital... she touched the fish then stuck her hands in her mouth and I was just taking pictures...... The fish was bigger than she was

M is ADORABLE!

Mom(Mary)(Grandma) said...

Oh so much like her mother.Should I post any pictures of you back when you were her age? Tell Michaela Grandma will help her anytime she needs it.