Sunday, September 30, 2007

A house, in pictures

Ok, so my Mom's been asking me for pictures of 3 rooms of our house for some mysterious Christmas present, and Jay's Mom's been asking for pictures because she wants to see all the changes, so, since I'm sitting in a hotel room in Anchorage, I figured I'd take the time to make both of them happy. So, Mom, Maryanne, here's the house. Hopefully, I can upload all the pictures I want to, because I HAVE to do before and after! Here goes nothin'!

Living room


Kitchen


Upstairs Bath

Master Bedroom and Master Bath


We have two spare bedrooms and another half bath off the kitchen. I took pictures of the spare bedrooms, but they're nothing great to look at, so I'm going to skip those. I'd love to show off our half bath, but I forgot to take pictures of it!
Anyway, this is the house! We have one more bedroom to paint and all the white that we're getting rid of will finally be gone! Only our bathroom and the laundry room are staying white... VERY exciting since EVERY room but one of the spare bedrooms was white when we moved in! We're pretty proud of the place, and how fast we managed to get unpacked and put together. With the exception of a couple of boxes and a few empty walls, you can hardly tell we've only had our household goods for two and a half months! Not bad!
So I've probably used up all my bandwith with this post, so news of other goings-on will have to wait for another day. We just recently had our first visitors, so I'll have more to share on that soon!
Miss everyone - can't wait for people to see the place in person!!!!!!!
Becca











5 comments:

Zach and Beth said...

Oh, I love the upstairs bath! I haven't seen it yet! So glad you posted a pic! That yellow is fabulous! Very happy room. Much improved over the previous owners.

Melissa said...

Okay so now you need to invite Aaron and I over for the real life tour! I have been dying to see how you decorted. We have a blogspot now too so check us out.

griffinpartyof5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice job guys. NICE TV!!!

Jana M. said...

What a beautiful house. I know you have put lots of time into painting and decorating and it shows. Your living room is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becca, you've made me very happy by sharing the pictures! You guys are doing a great job!! I can't wait to visit!!!!Keep up the good work- I'll be checking ha ha
Love, Maryanne